Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Your Purchase
We hate legal mumbo jumbo, and we’re not trying to hide anything from you, so we’ll keep this as simple as we can!
This is a legal agreement between our business (The Social Man hereafter known as “we”) and you (the purchaser of this product).
When you place an order for this product, you’re agreeing to all of these terms and conditions.
- You have a lifetime, exclusive, non-transferable license to this program.
- You won’t copy, share or resell this program.
- This program is not to be considered legal or professional advice.
- This program contains advanced psychological techniques. You are entirely responsible for any and all actions arising from the use of these techniques.
- You waive any claim whatsoever against, and hold harmless The Social Man and it’s officers, staff, advisors, representatives, and designees.
- Neither The Social Man nor any of it’s officers, staff, advisors, representatives, and designees shall be liable in any way whatsoever for damages – indirect or direct – that arise from you using the techniques in this product.
- You have 365 days from the date of your purchase to request a refund for the full purchase price.
- Payments are processed using 256 Bit encryption, and transactions are guaranteed up to $10,000 through our security partner, Thawte.
- We reserve the right to update or change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Your personal information is protected, and will not be stored or shared with third parties.
- All other conditions of your purchase may be found on the remainder of the checkout page. We do not hide any conditions, or use any “fine print” to obscure any details of your purchase.
Registered Office: Turn Seven Media, Ltd., Arquen House, Spicer Street, St. Albans, AL3 4PQ United Kingdom
Trading and Correspondence : Turn Seven Media, Ltd., 2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW United Kingdom